Shabby Chic Rose Woodgrain Chevron Tumbler Template Art By Alexis Tangram
Beautiful shades of rose and woodgrain makes this shabby chic chevron tumbler template beautiful to look at! There is a real photo of the actual design sublimated onto a tumbler in the video in this listing! THIS IS A SPECIAL EDITION FILE AND IS NOT IN OUR 2021 DRIVE MEMBESHIP.
This beautiful tumbler sublimation design belongs to the Jula Bay Design Studio #geolavish collection. Tag your creations with #geolavish! This design is part of the Art By Alexis collection and is NOT in our 2021 Drive. All proceeds of this design are paid directly to Alexis, my 12 year old daughter!
This design is strategically created to make it SIMPLE to apply, no worrying about lining up, just apply with the last line vertical line on the cup and the other portion overlapped slightly! I put a lot of thought into my tumbler designs to ensure seamless designs and I warp the designs vs just clipping them so they work on the tapered tumblers with the measurements shown!
Like our tumblers? Be sure to check out our BUNDLES at a deep discount or Build Your Own Tumbler Bundle, receive 25% off 6 single tumbler designs with coupon code 25OFF6!
SEAMLESS 20oz & 30oz Tumbler Design!
- 20oz STRAIGHT (non tapered) JPG 9.45" W x 8.073" H, can be resized for your needs.
- 20oz TAPERED design #1 This was made for tumblers that measure 9.25" around the top, 8.75" on the bottom and 8" tall. 300DPI High Resolution. Can be resized for your needs
- 20oz TAPERED design #2 This was made for tumblers that measure 9.25" around the top, 8.5" on the bottom and 8" tall. 300DPI High Resolution. Can be resized for your needs
- 30oz STRAIGHT (non tapered) JPG - NOTE: There is NOT a tapered design provided for 30oz 10.05" W x 9.45" H, can be resized for your needs.
- Mockup of the tumblers on the 3D mockup, with generic watermark over just the cups
These are NOT CUTTING FILES. Sizes can be sized up slightly or made smaller for your project.
You must use external software to print these designs, possibilities are Adobe Photoshop, Affinity Designer, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Corel or Free Silhouette Design Studio.
You must know that your software can handle these types of files. Cricut users, these files are too big to use as a print and cut, you will not be able to print in Cricut.
© Jula Bay Design Studio (Jula Bay Enterprises Inc.) 2020
- There will not be watermarks on your images when delivered, but we request that you watermark over any of our designs on mockups you use online to prevent theft of our designs. Thank you.
- Our mockups shown try to represent colors true as possible, however how your design prints is dependent on your printer, paper and your inks, and how it is displayed on your monitor, as monitors may all display slightly differently.
Thank you so much for your business, contact me if you are having any issues with the files. I hope you enjoy using the files! New files added often, come back soon!