Rose Gold Zebra Print Elegant Cutting Board Design PNG Sublimation
Pretty Rose Gold Zebra Print Cutting board with beautiful flowers prints out so nicely! It comes without the name, and restaurant type, so you can add with your own fonts! You can also use this on signs or license plates if you wish to resize, or even on puzzles!
We have Matching Sets & More Designs
- View our entire Cutting Board collection here.
- View our Home Decor collection, where we having matching Apron, Pot Holders even signs here.
You will receive
- 1 - 300DPI JPG Image sized 8.15"x11.15", fits the 8x11 cutting boards. Size up slightly or down to fit. Do not increase size too much or it will lose quality.
- You must download on a computer and unzip the files to use them. You cannot use a phone or tablet.
- For personal and small home business use only to create physical products. Up to 100 physical products max.
- You purchased a DIGITAL project no physical product will be sent.
- Downloaded products can't be returned or refunded.
- You may not resale, share or redistribute this product.
- You cannot resell or modify this file or any of its contents as a digital file and then resell it.
- You can NOT make our images available for digital download, resell or redistribute them as is or modified, in digital form.
- You can NOT upload files or elements from them on "print-on-demand" web sites.
- Because of the digital nature of this product, there will be no refunds given. If you are unhappy or having any problems please contact us and we will try to help.
- You pay only for preparing vector and raster file formats.
- Copyrights of the design belongs to its copyrights owners only.
- This design was created by Jula Bay Enterprises Inc, and they own the copyright.
- You may not redistribute this digital file in any form.
- Actual print colors may differ slightly from colors on screen.
- No physical product is ever sent, you will receive only a digital download.
Please check out our FAQ before you purchase, it will answer how you can use these files, what you need to use to edit the files and how many layers/colors of vinyl can you use in these files.