Hot Chocolate PNG Valentines Day Sublimation Design Love In A Cup
Make a Hot Chocolate Bomb gift for Valentines Day! Hot chocolate Valentines Day or Anniversary PNG sublimation design, super cute file in fancy lettering, looks amazing on mugs to pair with Hot Chocolate Bombs! It would also be adorable for signs above a hot chocolate station or in your kitchen!
Photo of actual epoxy glitter tumbler with this design on it is in the photos, thank you to an amazing customer!
You will receive one ZIP file including the following:
- 1 -300 DPI PNG File Transparent Background
- 1 -300 DPI PNG File White Background for print & cut for cricut or silhouette
- You must download on a computer and unzip the files to use them. You cannot use a phone or tablet.
- For personal and small home business use only to create physical products. Up to 100 physical products max.
- You purchased a DIGITAL project no physical product will be sent.
- Downloaded products can't be returned or refunded.
- You may not resale, share or redistribute this product.
- You cannot resell or modify this file or any of its contents as a digital file and then resell it.
- You can NOT make our images available for digital download, resell or redistribute them as is or modified, in digital form.
- You can NOT upload files or elements from them on "print-on-demand" web sites.
- Because of the digital nature of this product, there will be no refunds given. If you are unhappy or having any problems please contact us and we will try to help.
- You pay only for preparing vector and raster file formats.
- Copyrights of the design belongs to its copyrights owners only.
- This design was created by Jula Bay Enterprises Inc, and they own the copyright.
- You may not redistribute this digital file in any form.
- Actual print colors may differ slightly from colors on screen.
- No physical product is ever sent, you will receive only a digital download.
Please check out our FAQ before you purchase, it will answer how you can use these files, what you need to use to edit the files and how many layers/colors of vinyl can you use in these files.