Hot Chocolate Drip Seamless Full Tumbler Design North Pole Buffalo Plaid
Buffalo Plaid with chocolate drips hot chocolate Skinny Tumbler Wrap design is so cute with our Hot Chocolate Christmas Old Fashion Blend Rudolf Sublimation Design on it! This seamless tumbler wrap makes a perfect Christmas Festive Holiday Day gift. This Christmas Hot Chocolate Drip tumbler design would be great paired with a hot chocolate bomb as a unique Christmas gift idea!
This skinny tumbler design will require a bit of care when lining up. Take your time and ensure that you have it on lined up for a beautiful seamless look
SEAMLESS 20oz & 30oz Tumbler Designs!
- 20oz STRAIGHT (non tapered) JPG
- 9.45" W x 8.073" H, can be resized for your needs.
- 20oz TAPERED design #1
- This was made for tumblers that measure 9.25" around the top, 8.75" on the bottom and 8" tall. 300DPI High Resolution. Can be resized slightly for your needs as long as your tumbler measurements are close to this.
- 20oz TAPERED design #2
- This was made for tumblers that measure 9.25" around the top, 8.5" on the bottom and 8" tall. 300DPI High Resolution. Can be resized slightly for your needs as long as your tumbler measurements are close to this.
- 30oz STRAIGHT (non tapered) JPG - NOTE: There is NOT a tapered design provided for 30oz. 30oz tumbler templates require a larger paper than the normal 8.5"wide and your printer must support larger papers.
- 10.05" W x 9.45" H, can be resized for your needs.
- Mockup of the tumblers on the 3D mockup
★★★ Do NOT purchase if your tapered tumbler size varies a lot from the size shown here, or the design may not fit. Straight tumblers can be easily resized.
★★★ If you use EPOXY and or CRYSTALAC and are using this as a waterslide or tattoo, you will have RESIZE each time as the thickness of the tumbler will differ. Only purchase if your tapered base tumbler is similar size to one of tumbler sizes used to make these templates. Straight will work but both will need to be sized up.
These are NOT CUTTING FILES. Sizes can be sized up slightly or made smaller for your project.
You must use external software to print these designs, possibilities are Adobe Photoshop, Affinity Designer, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Corel or Free Silhouette Design Studio.
You must know that your software can handle these types of files. Cricut users, these files are too big to use as a print and cut, you will not be able to print in Cricut.