Fuck PNG Tumbler Wrap for 20 oz Skinny Tumbler Does Running Out of Fucks Count
Funny swearing tumbler - Does running out of fucks count as cardio? I think it should lol. This bright and colorful tumbler design is sure to make those who see it laugh!
This is a more difficult wrap to line up, but it is also very forgiving. Take you time and use the least overlap as possible to get the least seam.
Tumblers are my specialty, SO many tumbler bundles in my shop for a deep discount!
SEAMLESS 20oz & 30oz Tumbler Designs!
- 20oz STRAIGHT (non tapered) PNG
- 9.45" W x 8.073" H, can be resized for your needs.
- 30oz STRAIGHT (non tapered) PNG- 30oz tumbler templates require a larger paper than the normal 8.5"wide and your printer must support larger papers.
- 10.05" W x 9.45" H, can be resized for your needs.
- Mockup of the tumblers on the 3D mockup
★★★ Do NOT purchase if your tapered tumbler size varies a lot from the size shown here, or the design may not fit. Straight tumblers can be easily resized.
★★★ If you use EPOXY and or CRYSTALAC and are using this as a waterslide or tattoo, you will have RESIZE each time as the thickness of the tumbler will differ. Only purchase if your tapered base tumbler is similar size to one of tumbler sizes used to make these templates. Straight will work but both will need to be sized up.
These are NOT CUTTING FILES. Sizes can be sized up slightly or made smaller for your project.
You must use external software to print these designs, possibilities are Adobe Photoshop, Affinity Designer, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Corel or Free Silhouette Design Studio.
You must know that your software can handle these types of files. Cricut users, these files are too big to use as a print and cut, you will not be able to print in Cricut.
© Jula Bay Design Studio (Jula Bay Enterprises Inc.) 2022
- There will not be watermarks on your images when delivered, but we request that you watermark over any of our designs on mockups you use online to prevent theft of our designs. Thank you.
- Our mockups shown try to represent colors true as possible, however how your design prints is dependent on your printer, paper and your inks, and how it is displayed on your monitor, as monitors may all display slightly differently.
Thank you so much for your business, contact me if you are having any issues with the files. I hope you enjoy using the files! New files added often, come back soon!