2021 Family Christmas Ornaments Family of 4 Gnomes with Masks Covid Christmas
This rectangular Family of 3 Gnomes Christmas Ornament can be customized with family name or saying, it can be used on a tumbler or a rectangle or Benelux ornament. It is perfect for Christmas Gnome Lovers! The full buffalo plaid and shiplap background make this a colorful and beautiful Christmas sublimation design.
Included is a Masked Version and a Non-masked version! Also included is background and the fun 2021 logo with a mask and vaccine needle.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- PNG 300DPI 4.5" x 3" diameter with Mask
- PNG 300DPI 4.5" x 3" diameter without Mask
- PNG 300DPI 2021 with mask and vaccine needle
- You must download on a computer and unzip the files to use them. You cannot use a phone or tablet.
- For personal and small home business use only to create physical products. Up to 100 physical products max.
- You purchased a DIGITAL project no physical product will be sent.
- Downloaded products can't be returned or refunded.
- You may not resale, share or redistribute this product.
- You cannot resell or modify this file or any of its contents as a digital file and then resell it.
- You can NOT make our images available for digital download, resell or redistribute them as is or modified, in digital form.
- You can NOT upload files or elements from them on "print-on-demand" web sites.
- Because of the digital nature of this product, there will be no refunds given. If you are unhappy or having any problems please contact us and we will try to help.
- You pay only for preparing vector and raster file formats.
- Copyrights of the design belongs to its copyrights owners only.
- This design was created by Jula Bay Enterprises Inc, and they own the copyright.
- You may not redistribute this digital file in any form.
- Actual print colors may differ slightly from colors on screen.
- No physical product is ever sent, you will receive only a digital download.
Please check out our FAQ before you purchase, it will answer how you can use these files, what you need to use to edit the files and how many layers/colors of vinyl can you use in these files.